Saturday 26 October 2013

Blackberry Users react to the introduction of BBM on other smartphones

bbm for all


Lol, since the introduction of BBM to other smartphones, some Blackberry users have been reacting negatively to it.

Check out what a guy posted on facebook this morning- "If u receive any BBM request where the pin starts wit 7, pls dnt accept. They are outcast! We dnt care if they use an iPhone, Techno,Phantom or Samsung S4, if you want to ping, buy a (BB) Blackberry... Make techno add techno jare before these people turn bbm to 2go. share nd let d fun continue..... Love u all."

I couldn't control my laughter when I saw that; I also stumbled on another post- "Android bbm pins is just like Waec runs 7A2E1F, soon bbm wil be like palmchat or 2go,Childish.... plss to my real bbm users try to accommodate them, there is love in sharing."

Is Blackberry the only phone in the world? If no then why all the annoyance;). Please Blackberry users take it easy on them rather blame those that launched the application.

Remember 'there is love in sharing' so show them love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY? I LOVE AND WELCOME YOUR VIEWS